This 2.4G RC receiver uses AFHDS-3 protocol and it is dedicated to the NB4 transmitter. It has single-antenna, use two-way transmission and features a unique compact design that saves space. It can output standard PWM, i-BUS and PPM signal.
1. AFHDS-3 protocol compatible
2. High performance CPU enhance precision control feeling
3. 4 channel servo signal, i-BUS and PPM signal support
4. Micro size (21mm x 15mm)
5. Added failsafe function
6. Operating Voltage 3.5V - 12V:
7. Weight: 3g
1. Press the BIND button and power on the receiver, the receiver’s led will flash quickly.
2. Put the transmitter into bind mode. The receiver’s led will flash slowly when the binding is successful.
3. Disconnect receiver’s power and reconnect the power cable to the receiver. Now is should working normally.
1 x Receiver
4 x 1.5mm 3P JST plug with high quality silicon cable